Welcome to the Harrison School PTA!
The Harrison School PTA is an active volunteer organization where parents and teachers work together to provide educational, fun and enriching programs for children and their families. We sponsor many wonderful programs during the school year that are organized solely by parent volunteers.
April Dates to Remember
Multicultural Night is back ! Calling all Harrison families to take pride in their culture & heritage & be a part of this all-inclusive event. Let us set an example for the kids/ the world to follow! Unity in Diversity has always been our motto ! Come and enjoy Diversity at its best. Enjoy a truly International fashion show, World Showcase Exhibits and authentic cuisine from around the world. Save the date for this fun family event where every kid is given his/her own passport & visa stamps, makes and takes Guatemalan worry dolls, arts & crafts and fun activities and lots of other multicultural goodies. An event not to be missed. Entry is FREE.
Did you know, every year, Harrison families trace their roots back to about 65+ different countries every year ! Let's create some great memories together!
Registration now OPEN for Fashion Show, Cultural Displays, Food and Activities ! Registration form (click here) is also available on the PTA website & in the School office.
Please note : This is NOT a drop-off event. Siblings are welcome. There will be food from around the world, however parents are responsible for checking the index-cards for ingredients before their children try out any food. Please supervise your children at all times.
ORDER A HARRISON SCHOOL YEARBOOK
It’s time to order your Harrison yearbook!!!
• All students who attend our school are pictured in the yearbook.
• All 5th graders will receive a copy as a gift from the PTA and do not need to do an online order form unless they would like an extra copy of the yearbook. 5th grade families are encouraged to become sponsors.
• ANY family interested in becoming a sponsor will have their family name printed in the yearbook and this helps cover the printing and shipping costs. A sponsorship costs $7 and can be done in addition to purchasing a yearbook or 5th grade families can just be and are encouraged to be a sponsor.
• Please use the link below to make your purchase. However if you are JUST a sponsor, please send $7 cash to the PTA mailbox Attn: Yearbook Sponsor and please indicate on a piece of paper the family name to be listed. Sponsor deadline is April 6, 2017
• The cost of the yearbook is only $23. Please note the ordering deadline will be April 19, 2017. If you have more than one child and would like a yearbook for each child please click on the right side “place another order for this school”. Then once your children are added you can proceed to checkout.
• THERE WON'T BE ANY EXTRAS FOR PURCHASING IN JUNE. ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
• If you have questions please contact Rebecca Konstandt at email@example.com.
To place your order visit: http://www.ybpay.lifetouch.com
Modell's Give Back Promotion
Spring Time fundraiser with Modell's Sporting Goods. Print out the form here, and bring it to Modell's.
Dates: March 31st thru May 7th
Where: Any New Jersey Modell's Sporting Goods
Five Below Fundraiser
Spring Time fundraiser with Five Below. Print out the form here, and bring it to Five Below.
Dates: March 30th thru April 14th
Time: 9am - 9pm Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm Sun
Where: 384 State Route 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936
You can now review courses by looking on the PTA Website or CLICK HERE. Registration for Session 2 will open on Wednesday, January 18th at 9am and will close on Tuesday, Jan 24th at 9am. The online link for registration will be available on the PTA website at that time.
The cost is $140 per student per class, i.e $17.50 an hour for additional enrichment, learning and fun with no additional pick-up or drop-off involved.
Classes starts on March 3rd and continue on for eight weeks. We are looking for Kidz Klub volunteers on Fridays after school. Volunteers may choose to help with the attendance 2:40 to 3:00 or the dismissal 3:40 to 4:00. Contact Jane Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metropolitan Plant & Flower Exchange
Make a purchase at Metropolitan Plant & Flower Exchange valued at $50 or more and Metropolitan will donate $10 to Harrison Elementary - Livingston. Use the form here.
Locations listed below.
Last Modified on April 3, 2017