Welcome to the Harrison School PTA!
The Harrison School PTA is an active volunteer organization where parents and teachers work together to provide educational, fun and enriching programs for children and their families. We sponsor many wonderful programs during the school year that are organized solely by parent volunteers.
June Dates to Remember
*Aramark will be speaking at the June 9th PTA Meeting about the process for next year's lunch program!
Volunteer for 2015 - 2016
Make a purchase at Metropolitan Plant & Flower Exchange valued at $50 or more, and Metropolitan will donate $10 to Harrison Elementary School! Click here for the donation form. Please bring the form with you at time of purchase. Locations in West Orange, Paramus and Fort Lee. Donations will be made until 8/31/15.
Attention ALL 5th Grade Parents
Information from Mount Pleasant Middle School's HSA, 2015-2016
As the end of elementary school approaches, it is time to start planning for the fall at Mount Pleasant Middle School!!
1. Interest Sheets - a great way for parents to get involved at the Middle School level by volunteering on any of several committees. (much easier than Elementary School volunteering, truly) click here to fill out this form online.
2. "Link Up with LPS" - AT MPMS all communication is via email. You will need to subscribe to the MPMS email blast program to obtain information about all the happenings during the year. Even if you received e-blasts at your were elementary school you will have to add MPMS as well. Click here to subscribe to LPS.
3. Buzz Book – This year our buzz book will be an online directory that you can access on a mobile device or computer. You will have the option to buy a hard copy of buzz book if you desire. Information on how to sign up for this and membership will be coming out during the summer. The buzz book is a great way to get information on children from all the elementary schools as they all come together at MPMS.
4. School Tool Box Supply Kit- Stay tuned for information on how to purchses some basic school supplies (used by all 4 teams at MPM) No longer will you pay for supplies that are not used. We are honing down the list to include only those supplies used by all the teams. Information will be coming out shortly.
5. MPMS Apparel- Come ready to shop at the June 17th Parent Meeting! Order forms will be available! Get Ready to Show Your PUMA PRIDE!
Please read the information carefully and fill out the Links (Interest Sheet and Eblast) ASAP. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your incoming Home and School Association Co- Presidents or anyone on our wonderful Executive Board (listed below). We look forward to seeing everyone at the June 17th parents meeting.
Melissa Radin & Cheryl Paredes, Co Presidents MPM HSA
Cheryl Paredes email@example.com 973-985-8339
Melissa Radin firstname.lastname@example.org 917-847-0008
Jill Grill email@example.com 917-215-3655
Marcy Mercer firstname.lastname@example.org 973-699-0645
Marci Seidman email@example.com 201-755-8952
Mara Friedman firstname.lastname@example.org 201-247-7858
VP - Fundraising
Michelle Epstein email@example.com 201-452-8483
Jayme Tave firstname.lastname@example.org 973-280-2391
Lauren Siegal email@example.com 917-972-4063
Randi Zalayet firstname.lastname@example.org 917-992-7158
PTA President: Fran Friedrich, Defrannie@aol.com
PTA President-Elect: Jodi Prupis, Jodiprupis@comcast.net
Have PTA news to share? Email email@example.com.
Subscribe to all PTA e-blasts by clicking here!
Last Modified on June 17, 2015