Welcome to my class! This year students
will learn about data analysis, number sense,
addition and subtraction, multiplication and division,
geometry, fractions, decimals, probability and discrete
math, measurement and problem solving.
MRS. KELLY'S CLASSROOM RULES
1. Homework must be completed in pencil.
2. All work must be shown.
3. All Assessments will include a section with vocabulary, matching or explanation; a section to demonstrate conceptual knowledge by solving examples; a section that is an extension (application of the skill); and a section with an open-ended question.
4. Tests count as 50% of your final grade.
5. Quizzes count as 30% of your final grade.
6. Homework, Notebook quiz, participation, effort and attitude count as 20% of your final grade.
7. Homework will be given Mondays through Thursdays.
8. There are no surprise tests or quizzes.
9. There will be at least one Notebook Quiz per marking period.
MRS. KELLY'S EXTRA HELP SESSIONS:
Tuesdays - Thursdays: AFTER SCHOOL 2:45 - 3:00pm
Mondays - Fridays: DURING LUNCH by appointment
Fridays: NJASK Math Test Prep Beginning January 11th 2:40 - 3:00 (Invite ONLY!)
Day 1: Phys Ed
Day 2: Spanish
Day 3: Art
Day 4: Phys Ed
Day 5: Media
Day 6: Music
NEW DATES!!!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
May 17th - Math Placement Test
May 21st - Decimal Quiz
May 30th and 31st - Decimal Test
June 12th - Patterns and Algebra Quiz
June 19th - 5th Grade Boat Trip
June 21st - Moving Up Ceremony