What We AreWe are a 501(c)(3) non-profit umbrella organization providing school-community partnerships and shared resources to enhance educational opportunities for the Livingston Public Schools. LEF is committed to preparing our children to successfully face the challenges of an ever-changing, complex and demanding world through:
- Fundraising that will invest in our students, support innovation in teaching and advocate for a rich, safe learning environment;
- Advocating so that the school, alumni and broader community know, understand and contribute to our mission to provide a world class education for our children;
- Strengthening our entire community.
How Are We Different From LPS School Organizations?
- Goals Specifically Aligned with the LPS Strategic Plan
- Districtwide Initiatives to enrich programs and activities as well as capital projects
- No membership
- Supporting the LPS mission to provide for ALL students
- Can serve as an umbrella for directed initiatives or broad- based initiatives
- Develop partnerships with school and community organizations
- Vehicle for building endowments-future planning
- Apply for Grants
- Gift Giving