Intramural ProgramIntramural Referees:Mrs. Brenneck - KBrenneck@Livingston.orgMr. Montesion - TMontesion@Livingston.orgMrs. Lyons - ALyons@Livingston.orgMr. Sullivan - JSullivan@Livingston.org
Student need medical clearance to participate in intramurals. All students must give a completed Annual Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination Physical form to our School Nurse (phone: 973-535-8000 x8079). Click here for complete details regarding these Sports Physicals.
- Students may sign up in small groups or as individuals. All submissions will be collected electronically.
- Announcments will be made when the seasons will begin and forms are due.
- Games are played after school (3:30 pm – 4:00 pm).
- Teams will have 6-10 games each, depending on the number of teams that are playing.
- Teachers act as the officials for the games and everyone on a team gets to play. Scores and standings are not kept; this is for fun.