Welcome to my class! This year studentswill learn about number sense,multiplication and division, volume, fractions,
decimals, patterns and algebra math, measurement,
coordinate plane, data analysis, problem solving and geometry.MRS. KELLY'S CLASSROOM RULES
1. Homework must be completed in pencil.
2. All work must be shown.
3. All Assessments will include a section with vocabulary, matching or explanation; a section to demonstrate conceptual knowledge by solving examples; a section that is an extension (application of the skill); and a section with an open-ended question.
4. Tests count as 50% of your final grade.
5. Quizzes count as 30% of your final grade.
6. Homework, Notebook quiz, participation, effort and attitude count as 20% of your final grade.
7. Homework will be given Mondays through Thursdays.
8. There are no surprise tests or quizzes.
9. There will be at least one Notebook Quiz per marking period.
MRS. KELLY'S EXTRA HELP SESSIONS:
Tuesdays - Thursdays: AFTER SCHOOL 2:40 - 3:00pmMondays - Thursdays: DURING LUNCH by appointmentTeacher Name: Mrs. Gail KellyEmail: email@example.comRoom: 3Grade: 5th GradeSubject: MathematicsImportant Upcoming Events:February 27th - CM Check-in (graded)March 2nd - Cat in the Hat Day (wear red and white)March 3rd - Fox in Sox Day (wear crazy socks)March 4th - Wacky Wednesday (wear your wackiest mismatched clothes)March 5th - Oh, the places you'll go day (wear clothing/hat with a place that you have been)March 5th - Fraction TestMarch 6th - Favorite Character Day - (dress as yuor favorite character from any book)March 13th - Decimal QuizApril 2nd - Decimal TestSpecials Schedule for September 2019 - 2020Day 1: Phys Ed (Don't forget your sneakers!)
Day 2: Phys Ed (Don't forget your sneakers)
Day 3: Media
Day 4: Art
Day 5: Spanish
Day 6: MusicStudents should be practicing on Freckle math website and on Khan Academy for at least 10 minutes DAILY for MATH!Go to: http://student.freckle.comcode: 3s3ts6Go to: www.khanacademy.orgLog in using your google accountStudents can access the My Math online textbook by going to the following website:www.connected.mcgraw-hill.comT6DE-4Z9W-XYGQ
Last Modified on February 26, 2020