Plays of the Week 9.13.19
Posted by Stefanie Lichtstein on 9/13/2019
PLAYS OF THE WEEK
Collins Weekly Newsletter from Mrs. Cebula
Week of 9/13/2019
Highlights and Important Information:
- Thanks to the PTO for a well attended Welcome new Families meeting and PTO meeting.
- Thanks to the PTO for a successful Garden Lesson on Monday, September 8th
- PTO Membership gives you access to the Buzz Book (school directory), PTO activities, and helps support all the wonderful things PTO does for the school, students, faculty and staff.
- PTO Volunteer Sheets are on the PTO website. This is your chance to sign up to help out with all the different activities offered by the PTO, from helping once (or twice) with your child’s media lesson, garden, multicultural night and book fair. We still need some chairs. Please be a TEAM PLAYER!
- A gentle reminder, as previously discussed, after 8:05am the front doors will be closed and the children will be marked tardy. Parents need to come sign in their children after 8:05 (and when the front doors are closed).
- Please see the attached flyer for the PTO Family Fall Festival on September 19th from 5;00 - 6:30. Student Council will be holding their fundraiser during this year’s Fall Festival! Students will be able to guess how much candy is in our candy jar! The student with the closest guess wins the jar of candy and will be able to choose morning announcement music every day for a week! Each guess costs $1. Exact change only, please :)
- Monday, September 16 - Garden Lessons
- Tuesday, September 17 - Garden Lessons
- Tuesday, September 17 - ASE Begins
- Thursday, September 19 - Fall Fest 5 - 6:30pm