Mrs. Cebula's Plays of the Week 11.15.19
Posted by Stefanie Lichtstein on 11/15/2019
PLAYS OF THE WEEK
Collins Weekly Newsletter from Mrs. Cebula
Week of 11/15/19
Highlights and Important Information:
- Please join us at our next PTO Meeting, Tuesday November 19th at 1:30pm.
- THANKSGIVING PIE SALE: The Collins PTO is selling pies from Alstede Farms. Delicious farm-fresh pies in 9 varieties including blueberry, apple, and strawberry rhubarb. Pies are $20 each or 2 for $35 and are perfect for your table or to bring to your Thanksgiving celebration. Pies will be distributed after school at Collins on the black top on Tuesday, November 26th. Click HERE to place your order. Deadline to order is Monday, November 18th. Contact Lisa Brodsky, firstname.lastname@example.org or Melanie Wurtele, email@example.com.
- Planning for COLLINS MULTICULTURAL NIGHT is under way! The event will be held on January 30th from 6:30-8:00pm at Collins.If you are interested in representing your culture at a table and/or as part of a performance, please contact The PTO.
- Grade 6 students in the Mount Pleasant Middle School STEMbassadors club will host an exciting evening of science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM). Students in grades 2-5* and their families can take part in hands-on activities presented by the STEMbassadors throughout the evening. Entrance to the event will be through the MPM Cafeteria entrance doors. Registration is required by 11/13. REGISTER ONLINE!
- Retakes and Club photos are on November 20th. Please send back the original photos if you wish to have a retake.
- Tuesday, November 19 - PTO Meeting 1:30pm
- Wednesday, November 20 - Photo Retake Day
- Wednesday, November 27 - ½ DAy 12:15pm Dismissal
- Thursday, November 28 and 29 - NO SCHOOL