First Grade Birthday Traditions include:
- The class will sing Happy Birthday.
- The birthday child will receive a pocket of birthday cards from classmates and the teacher.
- The birthday child will be interviewed by the class.
- "My Birthday Report" will be sent home to be completed by the birthday child's parents and will be read in class by the teacher.
- A birthday book may be donated (optional) and will be recognized by a bookplate inside the cover. This book will become a permanent part of your child's classroom library.
- Summer Birthdays will be celebrated in June.
Last Modified on September 1, 2022