Helpful websites for you to explore, use, and enjoy with your students.
- Animoto for Educators - Make movies quickly and easily out of your photos! Get a code and you can create up to 50 free accts. for your students for 6 months! Follow the directions from the homepage.
- AnswerGarden - Do a quick and simple one question survey.
- Glogster - This link takes you to the educational Glogster site to make online posters for your own instruction or as a class or individual project. Posters can be printed when finished.
- Storybird - Using the vast array of online art on the site, students can create their own stories. Even our youngest students can participate!
- ZimmerTwinsatSchool - Students can create their own movies using the clips provided. Especially motivated for kids that are not crazy about writing and those who love graphic novels!
- Prezi - A more advanced, professional and less linear presentation tool well beyond the scope of PowerPoint!
**FOR MORE AMAZING IDEAS (and to see samples of how the sites above can be used) click the link to check out BarbaraDeSantis'Blog, especially the sections entitled Educator Showcase and My Workspace.