New Student Online Pre-Registration
|Online Pre-Registration for the Class of 2030 is now open - you will be able to Pre-Register and download required forms at that time. Please follow the instructions below to begin the pre-registration process. Anyone who completes the registration process by May 15th will be advised of school placement by June 1st.
|If you are registering a student who has previously attended a Livingston Public School
and/or is currently attending our Pre-School Program, please contact Amy Ennis.
Only a parent/legal guardian residing in Livingston may register a new student for Livingston Public Schools.
Proof of residency requirements and other special circumstances may be found by clicking here.
|New Student Online Pre-Registration
Step One: Visit our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION WEBSITE to begin. Please make sure to print the pre-registration confirmation page before logging out of the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION website.
Step Two: Forms to Download and Complete
Step Three: Once you have completed our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION, please email Amy Ennis, Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to finalize your student's enrollment. Registration takes place at the Administrative Offices, 11 Foxcroft Drive, Livingston, NJ. 07039.
DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
- Pre-Registration Confirmation Page
- Proof of Residency (for details, click here)
- Landlord Affidavit Form (if applicable)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Health Services Information/Medical Packet
- Records Request Form (for students entering grades 1-12)
- Transfer Card (if transferring from another district within New Jersey)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of student's IEP (if applicable)
For more information please, contact Amy Ennis at 973-535-8000, x8002.