New Student Online Pre-Registration
|Online Pre-Registration for the Class of 2030 will open in Mid-January - you will be able to Pre-register and download required forms at that time. Appointments to complete the registration process will begin the week of February 27th. Anyone who completes the registration process by May 15th will be advised of school placement by June 1st.
|If you are registering a student who has previously attended a Livingston Public School
and/or is currently attending our Pre-School Program, please contact Amy Ennis.
Only a parent/legal guardian residing in Livingston may register a new student for Livingston Public Schools.
Proof of residency requirements and other special circumstances may be found by clicking here.
|New Student Online Pre-Registration
Step One: Visit our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION WEBSITE to begin. Please make sure to print the pre-registration confirmation page before logging out of the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION website.
Step Two: Forms to Download and Complete
Step Three: Once you have completed our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION, please call or email Amy Ennis, Registrar, (973-535-8000, x8002 or email@example.com) to schedule an appointment to finalize your student's enrollment. Registration takes place at the Administrative Offices, 11 Foxcroft Drive, Livingston, NJ. 07039.
DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
- Pre-Registration Confirmation Page
- Proof of Residency (for details, click here)
- Landlord Affidavit Form (if applicable)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Health Services Information/Medical Packet
- Records Request Form (for students entering grades 1-12)
- Transfer Card (if transferring from another district within New Jersey)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of student's IEP (if applicable)
For more information please, contact Amy Ennis at 973-535-8000, x8002.