Welcome to Riker Hill Kindergarten. The following is a list of supplies your child will need for the 2018-2019 school year. Please do not send these items to school with your child on the first day, as this tends to be a very busy day. However, we would greatly appreciate it if you would begin sending these items in on the second day of school.
Thanks for your help.
The Kindergarten Teachers J
NEEDED SUPPLIES (PLEASE LABEL BACKPACK, LUNCH BAG, SNACK BAG AND ALL CLOTHING, WITH YOUR CHILD’S FIRST & LAST NAME)
- Backpacks: Little hands sometimes have difficulties carrying all of their papers, art projects and school notices. ***This is one item we ask you to send on the very first day of school. There will be many important notices to carry *** Please make sure the backpack is large enough to fit a large folder and projects.
- Smock: To protect clothing when doing art projects. One of Mom or Dad’s old shirts works well.
- Change of Clothes: A change of clothes, including underwear and socks. Please make sure all clothing is labeled with your child’s name and placed in a large Ziploc bag.
- 2 Boxes of Baby Wipes
- 2 Pump Hand Soaps
- 1 Box of Tissues
Optional Supplies: The following is a list of items we can use throughout the year. If you have any of these items at home and would like to donate them to our class, you can send them in at anytime. Again thank you for your help and generosity.
- A Box of Ziploc Bags (gallon and/or sandwich)
- Stationary: We use old stationary/cards in our writing center.
- Family Oriented Magazine