MORNING ARRIVAL for Grades K-5
Students participating in early morning instructional activities - Band, Chorus, Orchestra, GT Art, or GT Music - may be dropped off at the main entrance at 7:35 a.m. and wait for the teacher at the front doors of the school.
The building is open for entrance at 8 a.m. and the bell rings at 8:05 a.m. Class begins promptly at 8:05 a.m. There is no late bell and students arriving after this bell are considered tardy and must report to the main office.
Please note – staff will be monitoring the doors from 7:35 am to 8:00 am to allow students into the building for line up.
When dropping your children off via car, please pull your car up as far as possible in front of the main entrance and allow your child to go to the main entrance.
Do not get out of your car while in this drop off line. Students should exit from the passenger side of the car ONLY.
If you need to assist your child in leaving the car, please pull into the parking area in front of the main entrance and assist your child as needed.
Students will report directly to the cafeteria for morning line up.
In the event that you need to enter the building for any reason during pick up or dismissal, staff will request that you enter only through the main entrance, sign in, and obtain a visitor’s pass.
Students in grade 3 and up may ride their bicycles to school as per district policy and should lock their bicycles in the designated location.
MORNING ARRIVAL for PRIDE A.M.
- All families dropping children off will do so in the front lot of Burnet Hill.
- Children will be picked up by staff at 8:05 in the front of the school by Door #2 (please remain in your cars until you see the staff exit the building).
- Buses will be dropping students off in the front of the building by Door #2.
AFTERNOON ARRIVAL FOR PRIDE P.M.
- For all families dropping children off, PLEASE FORM A LINE BEHIND THE BUSES. NO CAR SHOULD PASS THE BUS TO EXIT. Alternately, you can park on Byron Place and walk to the front to drop off your child.
- Children will be picked up by staff at 11:30 in front of the building DOOR #2.