Morning Arrival for Grades K-5:
- Students participating in early morning instructional activities-Band, Chorus, Orchestra, GT Art, or GT Music - may be dropped off at the main entrance at 7:20 a.m. and wait for the teacher at the front doors of the school.
- The building is open for regular arrival beginning at 7:30 a.m. The bell rings at 7:55 a.m. There is no late bell and students arriving after this bell are considered tardy and must report to the main office.
- Please note – staff will be monitoring the doors from 7:30 am to 7:55 am to allow students into the building for line up.
When dropping your children off via car, please pull your car up as far as possible in front of the main entrance and allow your child to go to the main entrance.
Do not get out of your car while in this drop off line. Students should exit from the passenger side of the car ONLY.
- If you need to assist your child in leaving the car, please pull into the parking area in front of the main entrance and assist your child as needed.
- Visitors are not permitted in the building at this time.
- Students in grade 3 and up may ride their bicycles to school as per district policy and should lock their bicycles in the designated location.
PRIDE Preschool Arrival:
- PRIDE Preschool arrival is at 8:20AM.
- All families dropping children off will do so in the front lot of Burnet Hill.
- Children will be met by staff in the front of the school by Door #2
- Buses will be dropping students off in the front of the building by Door #2.