Daily Homework for Mrs. Crosby
I firmly beleive that home/school connection is essential for student success. I would like to emphasize the importance of homework and reading each night. It is so important that your child reads every day and completes the assignements given. Just like in anything you are learning to do whether its sports, dance, riding a bike, or learning a new language... you need to practice and reading is no different! Each night your child will be bring home a homework/communication log. Please sign or inital each night after your child has read their books. Below is our homework procedures:
1. Bring home your reading bag each day.
2. Open your reading bag when you have quiet time.
3. Read your Take-Home Book (black and white copy) to a family member.
*Parents please sign your child homework log and return to school. Your child has a reading incentive chart in which they are wokring towards earning reading prizes and special coupons for thier hard work!
4. Talk about your book and what you're thinking.
5. Have fun with your readng!
6. Put your book BACK into your reading bag. Be sure to put your reading bag in your backpack to bring to school the next day!