Here are some helpful tips and information for Kindergarten Success!
- Backpacks: Backpacks are very helpful because your child will have to carry papers, projects, and school notices.
- Sneakers: Please have your child wear sneakers on gym days.
- Snack and Lunch: Please send in a healthy snack that your child enjoys and can open independently. If your child is bringing in lunch, rather than buying, please bag snack and lunch in separate bags and label them with your child's name and indication of snack or lunch.
- Absences: If your child is absent from school, please do a “Call For Safety” by calling (973) 535-8000x7104. Please email me if there is any important information regarding your child's absence that you would like me to know.
- Smocks: Please send in vinyl long sleeved smock or an old, large T-shirt for your child to use as a smock. Remember to print your child’s name on it and practice putting it on and taking it off independently. If your child is not yet able to button and unbutton shirts, please do not send in a smock with buttons.
- Name: Please label all of your child’s clothing and possessions with his or her first and last name.
Last Modified on August 29, 2022