New Student Online Pre-RegistrationGrades K-12
If you are registering a student who has previously attended a Livingston public school
and/or is currently attending a Livingston Public School Pre-School Program, please contact Amy Ennis.
Only a parent/legal guardian residing in Livingston may register a new student for Livingston Public Schools.
Proof of residency requirements and other special circumstances may be found by clicking here.
New Student Online Pre-Registration
Three-Step ProcessStep One: Visit our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION WEBSITE to begin. Please make sure to print the pre-registration confirmation page before logging out of the ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION website.
Step Two: Forms to Download and CompleteStep Three: Once you have completed our ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION, please email Amy Ennis, Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to finalize your student's enrollment. Registration takes place at the Administrative Offices, 11 Foxcroft Drive, Livingston, NJ. 07039.
DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
For more information please, contact Amy Ennis at 973-535-8000, x8002.
- Pre-Registration Confirmation Page
- Proof of Residency (for details, click here)
- Landlord Affidavit Form (if applicable)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Health Services Information/Medical Packet
- Records Request Form (for students entering grades 1-12)
- Transfer Card (if transferring from another district within New Jersey)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of student's IEP (if applicable)