PRIDE (Preschool Readiness Individual Developmental Education)
2023-2024 PRIDE Pre-School Tuition Based Program
Livingston Public Schools is proud to share that our P.R.I.D.E. (Pre-School Readiness Individual Developmental Education) Program will now be a full day program with spots available for non-disabled preschool students. In this program, students will be provided with a language rich, research-based curriculum. They will spend their days with New Jersey certified teachers, and with their disabled and non-disabled peers, to achieve the expectations of the school district’s well-designed curriculum based on New Jersey's Student Learning Standards for preschool. The students gather daily to develop social language, work as partners and in groups, and explore, play, create, share, and learn.
Scheduling details of the program will be shared with families who apply for consideration. Currently, the cost for students selected by lottery is $7,200 for the full school year. The program will follow the school district’s calendar.
- A birth certificate, copy of immunization, and proof of Livingston residency will be required of those students admitted to the program.
- Students who would like to be considered for general education P.R.I.D.E. classes must file an application by Friday, March 3rd, at noon.
- Applications are available on the “Special Education” page of the school district’s website, www.livingston.org.
- Applicants will be notified of their child’s status no later than Friday, April 28th.
- For more information, contact Jennifer Zeoli, Director of Elementary Special Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-535-8000 extension 8008.
2023-2024 PRIDE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM APPLICATION