5 SEL Games to Play at Home!
At a Glance
- Kids can learn to manage their emotions and work on social skills.
- You can help your child with social-emotional learning (SEL) by playing fun games at home.
- There are lots of simple games you can play during everyday activities.
1. Starfish and Tornadoes
2. Turtle Time
3. "Who Am I Right Now?"
4. Let's make a Deal
5. Taking Turns Taking Charge
- Simple, fun games can help kids learn to cope with feelings, set goals, and get along with others.
- Self-regulation helps kids manage their emotions and their body movements.
- Praising good behavior often leads to more of it.