Livingston High School is a member of the Mu Alpha Theta National Mathematics Honor Society.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Below is the link for this year’s online application for the Math Honor Society! We will be accepting applications until 4/28/2020 at 11:59 PM. You must answer each question carefully and truthfully! Please read all of the application in its entirety and follow ALL of the directions in the GoogleForm. Here are few things to keep in mind before submitting your application…
If you need to earn additional hours to satisfy the math lab hours requirement, please, contact Ms. Keeble or Mrs. Rocco. They have made arrangements for students to be able to provide extra help to students during their office hours.Our induction this year will be held virtually. After review of your applications, we will send an email with all of the invite information. If you have any questions, you may email Mrs. Rocco at email@example.com or Ms. Keeble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are due on 4/29/20 by 11:59 PM. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. You must complete your own application.
- You must have attended at least 4 meetings this year, completed 4 math competitions this year, and have attended math lab at least 4 times this year. We have made adjustments to our original requirements to adjust for our current situation. No exceptions will be made.
- You must have a weighted GPA of at least 3.5 (3.67 for the class of 2023) in mathematics courses which give high school credit, and a core GPA of at least 3.5.
- Any form of academic integrity incidents from this school year will make you ineligible for induction this year.
- All information you enter into the GoogleForm will be checked for accuracy. You may be asked to show documentation to prove any of the stated information you enter into the GoogleForm.